greybolt03
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 5:30 is good. If I get held up @ work ill call ya. And ill pack them in bags and put in box for ya.
    Hey Mike, I am gonna leave work a little early and get there around 5:30. Can you put rocks in bags like last time, I won't have a cooler but I am not too far from you so that should not be an issue. This way I don't cut into your family dinner and I can make my son's game on time. Hope this ok with you. Thanks.
    Ok I'll shoot for 6:30 ish. Is that ok? Is that cutting into your dinner? My son has a baseball game at 7 pm.
    Hey Mike, thanks again! The rocks are awesome and there must be 3 or 4 brittle starfish! The yellow polyps have already grown one polyp. Thanks for your generosity and remember I am always interested if you decide to sell other coral.
    Will be there around 10 -11 AM. Will call you before I head over. Will bring small cooler for rocks. Do I need anything else? Thanks Tony.
    Sat before noon is good. 7327427016. My cell call when your ready to come and I'll give you directions. Mike
    Great! Are you in town over the weekend? Saturday morning before noon ok? Sunday before 1 pm? Which one is more convenient for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…