Hecdr34
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I wouldn't.. Im just leery.. But if you don't mind me asking where in jersey? You can give me a zip.. Maybe we can meet half way? Or maybe I could just bring it by depending how close..
    Hey...do you know anyone that makes a custom AIO in new jersey? I am looking for a cube 20x20x18....i posted a thread as qwell on it, if you get a chance take a look at it...

Regards

Sameer
    Hi! I'll take the hanging kit if you still have it. I live in clifton nj. My cell is 9738078981. Please let me know. Thank you
    i have a hamilton pfo 175 watt double mongul bulm halide fixture with the ballasts it also has 2 t5 atinic bulbs and ballast installed just the t5 i cant get to work it might be the end caps have not had the chance to check it out would love to seel it to another manhattan reefer for cheap it lists for 700 i would let it go for 200 negotiable. let me know its well worth over that in box me and ill send u my number to chat
    Vinny
    hi yes I still have it. Its a Aqua brand uv .Sells for about $200.00 new ,lts 25watts, needs a bulb .my cell #646 228 4383 call if you want it. Thanks
    hey hows it going im interested in the ETSS 500 protein skimmer no pump $40
    is it still available? thanks!
    Hi hector please be patient until tomorrow i just got home and bitting form work i'll be by tomorrow thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…