isgon26
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi' Do you sell tanks? Anything rimless 75-95g range? with stand? Delivery? I seem to remember you doing so at one point. Tanks, Roger 917-952-7361
    Do you have a web site? Could i also get your email to send you our club info? Im with delaware reef club and were having a swap, i just wanted to extend an invitation.
    What's up bro..long time..send me ur number again I need to get some stuff from you!!!
    my phone number is 518 365 8673 i would like blondies,utter chaos,rastas,blue hornet,mandarin orange, la lakers,fire and ice,mind blowing,tequila sunrise,gb packers,rainbow paly,laser lemons, armor of god, candyapple let me know what u have please very interested thank you
    Hello I am interested in you red planet and strawberry shortcake frags. Where in manahttan are you?
    hey buddy..very interested in the red planet coral you are selling? How much inches wide would u say it is? Also, does it fluoresce under blue light?
    Please reinstate your red dragon.....I mistakenly clicked on the dibs tab which resulted in a reserved item for me.....
    I am new here and was looking at frags for sale and while scrolling on my tablet I think I reserved one of you corals. A Hollywood stunner. I was just trying to see it not buy it . I don't see a tab to unreserve something.Can you do it for me? I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    Rob
    My apologies on hitting the reserve button on the Microlados. I won't be able to get to the city to pick that up any time soon. Please take the reserve off. Thx!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…