MO~IDOL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! My name is Alexis Santos. I live in Puerto Rico and im working on start a in-home store as a hobby. Im looking for a coral supplier and I just saw your list and I've got impressed. I know that the list is from 2014 but I want to know If you already have corals for sale and if you would agree to send corals to Puerto Rico. I will pay the shipping. Let me know please. Im very interested. My email is [email protected]
    hi, do you know any local places around the 11214 area to get a few pieces of live rock to seed base rock?

thanks, Anthony
    Hi Steve, hows everything? The corals that i got from you looks awesome. Thanks.
    Steve do you know the default settings gor the dc8 that comes with the A/controller Junior. In other words which which outlet is what. I know number one is lte 1 and 2 is lte 2.
    Hey bud. i wanna keep you as contact since i see you have some nice pieces in your collection.
    ty, steve, the zoas are opening up had to put up a frag tank, the darth maul was knocked down when we got home, i hope it's ok, it was doing great until today. thanks again steve.
    it was good seeing you again, we are gonna come by in the next few weeks to buy some stuff from you. looking forward to getting some more great stuff
    I couldnt get to you last time, just got back ... But let me know when you frag them zoa's again Ill be there quick ...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…