ZANYMASTER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I saw that u have a gold torch for sale, is it still available and if so what colors are the tentacles?
    thank you live in levittown. how would you want to do this? do you want me to pick up? 631 6622594
    I dose calc, alk, magnesium daily, and potassium once every two weeks. I also dose amino acids and trace elements once a week with reef energy.
    D
    Dress Shirts - Geoffrey Beene Mens Dress Shirts - IZOD Mens Dress Shirts - Tommy Hilfiger Dress Shirts - U.S. Polo Assn. Dress Shirts - Fitted Dress Shirts - US
    Thanks for asking..we have not suffered anything at all..trying to cope with incoming livestock from customers/clients that need assistance.
    I hear you've been using the EVS Bionic Salt Mix? I'm thinking of switching from Tropic Marin to the EVS and would love to know how you feel about the EVS?
    N
    I'm going later today, I'll let you know.
    R
    hi its me i met you at pet goods thank you so much for getting me into the community thank you and good luck with your tanks i will hopefully getting one in december or start seting it up thank you and take care
    Hi , Its me janey I cant find your address nor # I'm in NY can you call me 1570-460-2870 ASAP I'm in the bronx its 8:30 am Sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…