pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
On your initial post where you say:

due to the huge turn out today for the sale we sold out on a lot of fish but still some left aswell as corals(for now) massive order coming soon stay tuned for next week blow out sale!

Does that indicate that the listed fish specials are mostly sold out already?

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Looking to take a drive down from ct to ny looking for some Chevron tangs, purple tang, powder Brown didt see any on your list do you have idea when would you be getting any??

all red sea stuff is on hold right now due to the crisis going on over there but as soon as those doorways open we will definatly have all the red sea stuff i no your traveling from ct just give us a call before you come if its for a specific fish or coral and i will let you no what we have calling is faster then pm thank you

JuanSalgado

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
54   6   0
all red sea stuff is on hold right now due to the crisis going on over there but as soon as those doorways open we will definatly have all the red sea stuff i no your traveling from ct just give us a call before you come if its for a specific fish or coral and i will let you no what we have calling is faster then pm thank you

My Prayers Go Out To The RED SEA location, Don't know the crisis but it needs to be resolve because the RED SEA has the best color fishes and I want some.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was able to stop by the place everybody is talking about. Yes, The Reef Shoppe. When I first walked in the place it reminded of old store in MT Vernon. Which was one of my favorite store. Next I saw the owner who introduced himself. Next I saw a familiar face. I wonder what happen to him from Tropical Aquarium or Hot Reef . It's nice to know that someone that nice is working in this new place is a plus. I like the store lay out and display of Acrylic tank system. It's amazing seeing stores now run they system like whole sale distributers. What I seen they prices are awesome.

savage

Reef for life. .
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I was able to stop by the place everybody is talking about. Yes, The Reef Shoppe. When I first walked in the place it reminded of old store in MT Vernon. Which was one of my favorite store. Next I saw the owner who introduced himself. Next I saw a familiar face. I wonder what happen to him from Tropical Aquarium or Hot Reef . It's nice to know that someone that nice is working in this new place is a plus. I like the store lay out and display of Acrylic tank system. It's amazing seeing stores now run they system like whole sale distributers. What I seen they prices are awesome.

+1 You're right it reminded me of it too...Lol..We all now what that store turn out to be...:google:

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

thank you for the kind words from all of us at the reef shoppe. this little place means a lot to us, we are putting in our heart and soul into this place every day and night. thank you and see you soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: