Rookie2reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
Big shout to reef shoope, for going out of there way for me, bought fish off member and was supposed to meet member in Bronx but got caught in bumper to bumper traffic in city, called up the reef shoope to see if they can hold it down till I get there and not have guy waiting an hour. They paid the guy rebagged the fish for me and waited for me to get there. These guys are definitely not only a great store but good friends, thanks again guys I appreciate that

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Big shout to reef shoope, for going out of there way for me, bought fish off member and was supposed to meet member in Bronx but got caught in bumper to bumper traffic in city, called up the reef shoope to see if they can hold it down till I get there and not have guy waiting an hour. They paid the guy rebagged the fish for me and waited for me to get there. These guys are definitely not only a great store but good friends, thanks again guys I appreciate that

hey i just saw this thank you man we appreciate all the support you show the store thats the least i could do thank you for the shout out

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: