cabj1970

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this was my first time at the TRS on a Sunday night. All I can say is wow, it was on a popping. KC and Anthony always say you need to come on Sunday night and boy was they right. The coral that they brought out color was so vibrant my I had to wear glasses. If you have not been there on a Sunday you must check it out because you are missing Christmas on Sundays

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.6%
123   3   0
Well this was my first time at the TRS on a Sunday night. All I can say is wow, it was on a popping. KC and Anthony always say you need to come on Sunday night and boy was they right. The coral that they brought out color was so vibrant my I had to wear glasses. If you have not been there on a Sunday you must check it out because you are missing Christmas on Sundays

i meet the guys at the farmers market. I will say they have a lot of nice stuff and reasonably priced and yes the guys are supper nice and knowledgeable. So just one question on your post, why was sunday a popping, what will monday be dull. what makes sunday so special :)

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
i meet the guys at the farmers market. I will say they have a lot of nice stuff and reasonably priced and yes the guys are supper nice and knowledgeable. So just one question on your post, why was sunday a popping, what will monday be dull. what makes sunday so special :)

Must of the sps that comes in on sunday. Mostly the rare pieces will not be there on monday. I go on Monday they will have a good amount of sps but the rare ones are gone. Sunday is the day they receive they corals. More people are there .

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.6%
123   3   0
Thanks that is good info to know. I live in Long Island. Always wanted to go but too far. But after seeing them at paces and then at the farmers market I will have to make a drive there on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: