Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I hope I'm not violating any terms of this forum. If I do please say so.

My name is Christian and I'm new to the hobby of owning a reef tank. Or a fish tank at all, for that matter. So, I have a 75G tank and have purchased pretty much all of the required equipment. I have filled up my tank with purified water and added some salt. But I have some problems with my Tom Rapids Pro Series Rp3 filter. I got the basic waterflow going but for some reason the filter always pushes out the water below the minimum water level required inside the container. I don't know how to fix that.

I have uploaded some pictures but since I'm new I cannot post a url. I can send it by email.

For that reason and some other questions I'm looking for someone in my area that could have a look at my setup and give me some advise. I'm of course willing to pay for the time.

Again, I don't know if my request is appreciated here in this forum. If not, please delete my post and let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Christian

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
U suppose to mix salt first in a bin ,5g bucket,or a 30,40,50g etc..brute trash can ,with a powerhead or something to move the water overnight,if u got purified water like Poland spring,avian etc.. you goin to get green agae on the glass rocks etc.. use rodi water if u dont have one get one its worth it, when I first started I used tap water with conditioner NOT GOOD ,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: