drillsar

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the new schedule. I have the lights coming on at 10am and going off at 10pm; Lunar on 11pm-12am; AB setting comes on at 4 and goes off at 10 I think this is how I set it up anyway, lol.
I have the acclamation at 50% from Jan 13th to Feb 3rd.
Here is the graph I have:

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 12.09.23 AM.png

Czynot

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Any reason for 5hr ramp up time? Set light schedule to work around your schedule, when you are home to view the tank. 6 hour of intense light and 1 hour ramp up and 1 hr ramp down is enough for corals. Anything more is waste of electricity.
Turn off weather. it is useless. all it do is flashes the white leds.

Czynot

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
if you are not home from 10am-4pm? start the ramp up at 3pm. Unless you wanted the lights to be on for the 14hrs.
Your moon phase should be flat line above 5% 11pm-12am. It should not be taper off from 11pm-12am.

ErikT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am running AB+ on my Hydra 26HD. I have one issue. Whatever is set up for over 100%, like violet for example @117%, on the apps graph it appears as a 100%. So does it mean its still 117% and app doesnt see it that way or app resets it to 100% because 100% is the max you can go???

2002sod

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I used chemiclean a few weeks ago and one by one
all my SPS started too RTN untill they were all gone
tried doing 4 water changes did not help
had these corals for years on end it was the chemiclean

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: