a9reef

Reef Keeper
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Guys!! I have been hanging around this forum for a few months now just reading and learning. I finally got around and took some pictures. The pictures were taken around 11pm and my lights were already off (turned on the actinics briefly just to take some photos) I'll take some better ones this weekend! Enjoy!

img7338m.jpg

img7339z.jpg

img7340b.jpg

img7342.jpg

watermelonz.jpg

PDS

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you take a shot from a bit further back? Your rock placement looks interesting and it would be nice to see it all together. Cool tank, man.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey Quang you'd be PO too if you got waken up for someone to take pics of you.LOL

Nice tank you have there, and welcome to the MR family....

PS take care of that aiptasia before it takes over your tank.;)

a9reef

Reef Keeper
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
thanks for all the comments guys! did a water change over the weekend but didn't take any more pictures. i currently don't have a chiller on my tank and i think temps spike to 86+ during the day with my lights on, my zoos and mushrooms seems still okay in those temps. pics to come!

greggnyce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A little overstocked but most peoples tanks are. The tangs are going to need more space and the antias as well. Sweet tank though I like the two islands

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: