Status
Not open for further replies.

knutez24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Well i just took a new job in Westchester, and the quick move with new living arangements aren't going to allow me to take everything with. So cleaning out the fish/reef closet and selling off alot of livestock.

I'm also willing to trade equipment and remaining livestock for "high end" zoanthids and palys.

Rapid Led Par 38 bulb- $60 used 2-3 months

24" 2 bulb coralife PC fixture $20

In a week or so i will have my current setup for sale....
Drilled overflow 40B, custom built stand, 30 gallon sump $150 takes all
Bubble Magus Nac3 skimmer $120
Not sure if lights are being sold yet... If i do its the Current 36" t5 4 bulb $120

Livestock
All these frags are encrusted and good sized pieces. some where just bought for way more in the last month.....

$40 - ORA frogskin WYSIWYG
003-3.jpg

$25 each- yellow milli, rose milli both encrusted on frag plug

$10 frags of Ora Sprung Stunner (keeping this piece, but need to trim it) not wysiwyg
006-2-1-1.jpg

$20 green w/ purple tip frogspawn 2 or 3 heads
004-5.jpg

$20 each green digi, large purple digi, orange digi
here's pic or the Purple Digi...its about 5" tall
007-1.jpg

$75 Huge Purple Sylo colony about 4"x6" fully encrusted on a rock. WYSIWYG
018-2.jpg

$15 Looks like the birds of pardise but has bright green tips WYSIWYG
020.jpg

$15 Tri- Color Validia WYSIWYG
024.jpg

$15 Birdsnest mini colony WYSIWYG
019.jpg

tons of zoa and paly frags from $5-$15 sold alot of the zoa frags i knew were going. Later in the week i hope to take pictures off all zoa and paly frags i have left

Last edited:

ziggyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
interested in Joe the coral, Hawkins Enchinata, purple plasma, frogskin, strawberry shortcake ,frags of Ora Sprung Stunner, Huge rainbow open brain, Duncans i think it has 6+ heads

MattyO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Thanks for everything today. Great pieces! If I could have taken the Hawkins I would have loved too...maybe a mutual friend will house it for awhile lol. Pics won't do any of the corals justice! Thanks and always good to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: