bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Would like to share another place for good deals !

Stores going out of business and will be demolished in approx 2 to 3 months

Entire store is 10% off , all livestock is gone really(wouldbt buy it anyway)

They have maybe 8 cases of reef crystals left for 40$ after savings as well as probably 12 cases of plain instant ocean
They also have the 5g jugs of premade water forget the brand the one everyone has caribisea maybe

They have tons of tanks really nice reef ready cubes and large tanks as well as tons of small tanks

And fwiw they also have dog cat bird and lots of otger pet supplies too !

10% is not much but im sure the discounts will go up as they get closer to closing day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not sure what township its off st georges ave , i would think its called anvel as thats the township aquatic obbsessions states there located in and there right up the street , its like 1 min from the woodbridge mall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I was there a few days ago, the tanks are still more than they would be at most other places. There is a ton of salt left, it's stored in the furthest dog food aisle. I grabbed the last 3 bags of the dog food I use, and noticed all the salt there. Almost all of the fish are gone, only 3 tanks had fish. All livestock was 20% off. And it's off of route 1 but in Woodbridge right where route 1 and 9 meet going north.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: