Jpaul

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm getting out of the hobby moving and just don't have the time. I would like to sell everything together if possible. 110 gallon Aquavim seamless bow, has canopy and stand, 2 radion pros, apex controller, tune osmolator ato, 5 pound co2 tank, CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator, precision Marine calcium reactor with toms aqua lifter, 2 Ecotech mp40s plus the backup battery, bulk reef supply RO maker, extra membrane and water pressure booster, glass sump comes with it, Bubble Magus BM-NAC7 Protein skimmer, temp probes, ph probes, and of course the live stock, 1 maybe 6 in hippo tang, 2 matted Picasso clowns with their rose bubble tip anemone, 1 melanarus wrasse, fire shrimp, scarlet banded shrimp, some hermits and well over 100 pounds of live rock, the have manjo anemones on them so you'd have to kill them and some zoas and palys still on the rock. Anything else I have I'll throw in. Looking for 3000 neg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: