MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hi guys. I have 3 Red Dragon colonies for sale. Each is around 3" x 2.5" established colonies, fully encrusted and growing very well. They have been in my frag system for quite some time all grown from small fragments @ $110 each.

Also I have a bad *ss mummy eye chalice 3.5"+ diameter for $75.

***Sorry guys no shipping only local pick up. Pick up locations are Midtown Manhattan or Absolutely Fish in Clifton, NJ.

*** All corals must be prepaid via PAYPAL. Thank you for looking!

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
It's a colony of an acro I call the Chris Turnier Austera. Chris was the owner of a super successful and popular e-tailer years ago called Reefer Madness. The original piece I got from Chris was collected by him in Fiji. Just a little trip down memory lane for those that have been reefing for a while :eek:rangehat

brick-brothers

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
338   0   0
It's a colony of an acro I call the Chris Turnier Austera. Chris was the owner of a super successful and popular e-tailer years ago called Reefer Madness. The original piece I got from Chris was collected by him in Fiji. Just a little trip down memory lane for those that have been reefing for a while :eek:rangehat
do you have frags of it?

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Yeah plenty but I am only selling them now (1" frags) as part of 10 pc acro packs. However if interested that piece you see in the pic is $80. It's pretty big!

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
hey Mach, lost my colony that i got from you a few months back was doing well, then out of no where gone :( if im correct they are known to be sensitive. but its got me baffled.

maybe in a few weeks when i gather up some money i can get something from you. gotta see what the word is.

maybe the same meet up spot lol. :P

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Sorry to hear Rob. Sigh... it was a nice piece. Well they can be sensitive for sure but once established, it can grow fairly quick!

Yes sure, please do contact me and we can meet at the same place :biggrin:

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Yes he certainly did! I remember "Monti" the site's fictitious spokesperson. Chris had some awesome stuff back in the day. I heard he moved to Fiji or somewhere over there to work for Walt Smith.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Yes he certainly did! I remember "Monti" the site's fictitious spokesperson. Chris had some awesome stuff back in the day. I heard he moved to Fiji or somewhere over there to work for Walt Smith.

Wow, memories!... Years ago, I went to see Chris every time I was in LA, which was about 3-4x a yr... After RM and Blue Zoo and Walt Smith, I think he went to Sustainable Aquatics... and now he's an artist... http://www.fisheyefineart.com

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Thanks albano! Yes that's not too surprising since he also had some great watercolors for sale on his Reefer Madness site. I miss it! His descriptions of the corals he posted for sale were incredibly entertaining as well!

I should contact him and let him know I still have a piece from those days!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: