Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
hey guys, bought this tank a while back. Tank is in good condition stand is okay, was gonna set up for a FOWLER tank cause i wanted bigger fish for us. but then stumbled opon a few family related issues, still waiting to setup our 120G and have another build coming too.

Granny ended up in the hostipal again, currently with her as i type. She was in really badd shape 2 nights ago brang her here. Now shes doing alright about to get X-ferd from ICU 5 Tower to a regular floor

anyways. this tank needs to go to a good home and put back too good use. only ASKING 135$ for tank and stand. not asking allot and trying to give someone a good deal. for someone either getting started or someone that wants a good tank for cheap.

NOTE:: IF I SEE THIS TANK ON CRAIGSLIST/ REEFCENTRAL/ REEF2REEF / MANHATTAN REEF/ REEF3 / OR ANY OTHER REEF FORUMS I WILL BLAST YOU OUT THE WHOLE AND NEVER DO BUSSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOUR NAME OR NAMES WILL BE GIVIN TO EVERYONE.

on another note , thanks for looking and happy reefing![/QUOTE]

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
just woke up, gonna go threw PMs in order they were recived. excuse me for not responding so quickly, got home at 3am from work and just woke up.

Last edited:

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
tank it Pending too a good home. we have been going threw allot this past week. as well as stupid snow storms. bare with me if i have not gotten back too you. my first time back on From my last visit.

thanks for everyone who gave kind words and get wells to grand ma. i let her know about all of your support. thanks so much.

if tank falls threw i will notify this page.

-Rob.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: