MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have some really nice larger colonies of the Red Dragon for sale. These are stablished colonies that have been growing in my frag tank for a long time. Healthy and actively growing with many growth tips.

#1 $100
#2 $85
#3 $80

To hold, coral must be prepaid via PayPal. Only pick up at either Midtown Manhattan or at Absolutely Fish in Clifton, NJ. Thank you!!

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
How difficult are they? I have a few frags in my tank, some acros, montis. Tank is 7 months old, 180 gallon, 2 400 watt radiums, 2 t5s, 430 calcium, 8 alk.

Saltykid, in my experience, the Red Dragon has been a fast grower and an easy acro. Once my initial frag acclimated to my system, it grew very well. My mother colony under T5s is a dense ball of about 10" x 10" in size. One unique aspect of this acro is that it does not need to encrust to start growing well.

Thank you for the plug Francesco! I appreciate it and right back at ya! Francesco is an awesome guy to deal with. No funny business, just a great, stand up guy!! Being dealing with him for years.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: