MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Well the time has come for me to take a brake from the hobby after 13 years. Due to other priorities and responsibilities, it has become exceedingly difficult for me to keep up with the hobby. A very tough decision but one I needed to make. I intend to come back later in the future.

I am selling my entire set up as one unit. It is a thriving SPS system that has been maintained and cared for many years. The system is loaded with features and high-end equipment all running perfectly.

The live stock is comprised mostly of acropora colonies that include a huge Red Dragon, Strawberry Shortcake, Oregon Tort, Vivid's Rainbow, Christmas Mirabilis, and much, much more! Few fish with one pair of mated ORA black perculas that I've had for 13 years.

The display tank is a 90 gal Tech Tank with a starfire front glass panel, all plumbed with grey schedule 80 pvc, lit with a 48" ATI Powermodule 8 bulb T5 fixture. Plumbed into the system is a 30 gal Deep Blue frag tank lit by an ATI SunPower 6 bulb T5 fixture. Underneath there is a 30 gal echo tech acrylic sump with refugium.

Please note that I am ONLY selling the entire system as ONE unit at the moment and not selling individual parts. I will consider and reply only to serious inquiries.

Entire system as is $3,000. If you are interested, please PM. I am happy to set up a call to explain in more detail the system and answer any questions. I'll be happy to provide more photos upon request. Thank you!

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I have gotten several PMs asking if I will sell fish or corals separately.

****To be clear, I am selling the entire system together with all the live stock. At least that's the plan at the moment****

MACH5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Thank you, system is sold!

I want to thank some of you guys for your friendship, support and business throughout the years. It is a wonderful and beautiful hobby that I will miss dearly but hope one day to come back to it.

Until then... reef on my friends! :thrash:

Signing off,
MACH5

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: