choco24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
All prices are firm. FIRST COME... first serve basis. If you have any questions pls pm me.

Jebao CP-40 Crossflow. Bought in October 2016, only used for 2 month. I'm letting go bcs I got me 2-mp40dq. Like new conditions. ( I have them in vinegar. At the moment. 70.00

60" 8 BULB ATI SUNPOWER. About 15 month old and only used for 6-7 months.
Has brand new bulbs that I go for Christmas. The old bulbs still around and can give you another 3 months of use. The light has and Adriano hole bcs my second reefbrites i purchase wasn't the same size. I'm letting it go for 480.

Jebao doser and slave. Comes with slave comm cable. Used for maybe a month and is about 6 month old. In like new condition. 65 for both or 40 for the master and 30 for the slave.

110LBS dry reefrocks. Some I just pulled out some my tank bcs I re did my aquascape. 70.00. Not separating. All difference sizes including some nice base and shelfs.

A pair of dual metal halide with icap ballast in great condition for 70 for both. Or 60 for just one set.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: