usctom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Male crosshatch. His tail is a has been nipped in a couple spots by my purple tang. Should grow back with and look perfect. $400 picked up. I'm located 15 minutes north of the pallisades mall. I can also meet up at The Reef Shoppe. Bring a bucket. He is pretty big. Arounf 7".

Attachments

• 20170605_111043.jpg
    20170605_111043.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 432

usctom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
101   0   0

anthonys51

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.6%
123   3   0
(null)
You need to work on your sale skills. Your a little demeaning. Some of us live a little far to travel to you. Would love a pair fir 600. But don't really have time to drive around to find out if your for real. Plus not sure if there are color variations in crosshatches or not. I am not a crosshatch expert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

usctom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
What? I am very confused. He flashes bright yellow like on the cover page of MR.
(null)
You need to work on your sale skills. Your a little demeaning. Some of us live a little far to travel to you. Would love a pair fir 600. But don't really have time to drive around to find out if your for real. Plus not sure if there are color variations in crosshatches or not. I am not a crosshatch expert

akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Tom's one of the nicest guys i've met on the forums. Very straight forward guy and legit.

(null)

Hans24hrs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a male CHTC, great fish. His colors may be a little off if he was being harassed by tang. Change of location and less stress and this fish will color up.
Good luck with sale, if I didn't have one already I would grab him.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: