SPS Zoas and hammers for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

choco24

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hello everyone. I have the following for sale. trades for high end sps/zoas and pick up only.(10453) I?ll be home after 6 today and tomorrow. Firm on prices.
4- 1.5? vivid rainbow 35.00 each...1 sold 3 left
4-1.5? lime in the sky 25.00 each... 1 sold 3 left
2-1? pink lemonade-All sold. each...
1-1? strawberry shortcake. Encrusting.....SOLD
Have some nice purple stylos and Ora birdnest Paradise not pictured but I can fresh cut. 15.00 each... few sold plenty left
1- TGC beauty & the beast paly-100.00(really tuff to get a good picture) sold
1-2p speckled Krakatoa-160.00
Bowser 20PP( I have from 1-8polyp frags available)single polyps I?m cutting today).. 1 one 3polyp frag sold. plenty left sold
Utter chaos 2p-25.00, 3p-30.00(sold)
Rastas -i have a couple of frags and each ranging from 6p-20.00, 10+polyps -35.00. One colony sold. plenty left
Australian yellow hammer - I have single, double and up mini colonies of 10 plus head. 30.00 a head. 2 single heads left.

Low ballers will be ignore. Thanks

IMG_2394.jpgIMG_2387.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

choco24

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Sorry for getting back to some of you a bit late. I prep this list while at work and wasn't able to answer back until now. Lots of pms answered. First come first serve. Thank you to the ones that made it so far. enjoy those frags..... LIST UPDATED..

choco24

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
All Pms replied. No more TGC the beauty & the beast paly for now. I fragged another Australian wall hammer with a different grow pattern than the one I already posted. That?s 30 a head as well. Will be home today after 4pm and home all day tomorrow for any pick ups. A lot of people want but aren?t coming with the cash. Pm me for any additional pics. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsors