PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
1. AI Hydra 26HD and HMS Single Light Mount Kit: Both were purchased at Reef-A-Palooza in June 2018. I recently purchased a tank that came with another AI Hydra 26HD so I am selling the LED. Take the light and mount for $300.

2. Red Sea Reefer 170 TANK ONLY: I purchased a Red Sea Reefer 170 in September. I noticed that the seam on the bottom was not perfect. Since the tank was new, I contacted customer service and requested a new one. I think the tank is usable. I would have filled the tank if customer service denied my request for a new tank. However, please use your discretion. Take the tank (with overflow cover) for $100.

3. Innovative Marine Black 10: I purchased this from Doctors Foster and Smith. There is a slight chip in the corner. Similar to the Red Sea Reefer 170 tank, I would have filled this nano tank if customer service denied my request for a new one. However, please use your discretion. Take the tank for $10.

4. Innovative Marine Black 10: USED. This tank has been used since August 2018. The tank will need a bit of scrubbing but the tank is in good condition. Take the tank for $10.

5. 24? x 20? stand: I made a stand using 3/4? plywood for my 10 gallon tank. I planned to place an Innovative Marine 25 or Innovative Marine 40 on the stand at some point but ended up buying a complete Red Sea Reefer system instead. Take the stand for $100.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/ExzdiHM

I can meet for light/mount in Manhattan or Bergen County NJ. Other items must be picked up in Bergen County NJ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: