PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am needing to clear my frag rack. Please take a look at the photos for available frags and prices. The prices in red can be bought for the listed price OR be taken for free for every 3 frags listed in yellow you purchase. Pick up Washington Heights or meet at Bryant Park. 201 484 9859.

The names of the frags are listed based on what they were sold to me as. If any names are incorrect, please let me know. Album with more pics so you can see what they look like under different lighting, closeups, tank health: https://imgur.com/a/r11ieXN

A few notes about the frags in red:
Green Monti cap: Some skeleton is showing (better seen in white under the album)
Hollywood stunner: Some skeleton is showing (better seen in white under the album)
Zoas with yellow skirt: Not doing too well in my tank for some reason. They?ll open but small polyps.
Red mushroom: Not doing too well in my tank for some reason. Other mushrooms doing just fine though.
Micromussa: Some polyps got messed up when my galaxea fell on it :(
Acan: Went through peroxide dip but suffering from that but bouncing back

Full tank shot
ZUmvNpi.jpg

Monti cap, Xenia, Hollywood stunner, Radioactive dragon eye
XIwkww7.jpg

Zoanthids #1
SJWrPxW.jpg

Zoanthids #2
a9zyd7T.jpg

Zoanthids #3 plus extras
jZkF94j.jpg

Anemone - Bought online and anemone looked sad and nothing like the picture lol....Was supposed to be a green BTA but looking like a sad sack of crap. This was the image that was online lol
WKb4l1V.jpg

Last edited:

PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the interest everyone. Most have been sold or just pending pickup. I will post a new pic of what is available. Sorry if I haven't responded in a timely manner. There was a barrage of texts that I've been trying to keep up with so I may have missed things.

PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the interest everyone. Most frags have been sold. Here is what is left over. Price is per frag. 201 484 9859

1 Armageddon $10
3 Blow pop $5
1 Fire and ice $10
1 Radioactive dragon eye $5
1 Rastas $25
1 Eagle eyes $10
1 Green monti cap $5
1 Xenia $5
1 Dragon eye single polyp FREE with purchase
1 Finger leather FREE with purchase

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: