Coral Any 10 acropora sps pack for only $100 with 2 freebies frags

john70

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Blueberry shortcake, bonsai, Australia neon slimmer, blue tort, purple rain, yellow CB anacropora, cherry red setosa, soul apple BN, bicolor pocillopora, green/blue pocillopora, orange montipora, rainbow montipora, grafted montipora with ref strips, war coral, purpl/pink cactus coral, greed jade montipora, revered sunset montipora, sunburst montipora, purple monti, bubble gum digi......all frags will be around 0.5-1". Mini colonie(>2.0") are available on $25 each. Willing to trade a red dragon frags. Thanks for watching! 917 756 4758. John.

Attachments

Last edited:

juan71

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
what a nice guy! thanks again john for the nice acro pack and that 2 freebies tyree leathers! buy with confident.

john70

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Sps acro pack

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Acro frags pack with freebies sold yesterday. One more pack left now. Mini colonies of these hard corals are available on $25 each. Still looking for a frag of strawberry shortcake. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

lovefish77

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The rainbow monti or whatever you call it has not colored yet, still green and supposedly red parts are not showing any color. I have reef breeder light so you will not blame it on the light. Will keep you updated.

john70

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Lovefish77, no reason to argue for a frag of the whole pack, i don't really need to lie on the color of this particular frag and can't make big money out from this little frag lol. Simply bring it back and get 3 frags that you like for free. When you're here, you will see they're different colors from higher light and lower light in the same tank. Text me plz. PEACE.

Featured Sponsors