PugsAndFish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Pickup in Washington Heights (Manhattan) in the next few days. After a few days, must be picked up in Fort Lee (NJ) since I need to get the tank out of my apartment and will move it into my folk?s garage. I will deliver and stay until you leak test (if you?d like) for a few bucks as long as the distance is reasonable.

For sale is a 30 gallon breeder (36 x 18 x 12), Eshopps M Overflow, and Imagitarium Brooklyn Metal Tank Stand.

These items are less than a week old so pretty much new. I brought home the tank and stand on July 3. I bought the overflow a weeks ago but haven?t used it until July 3. I have the receipts. I initially bought the setup to use as a frag tank. I thought the tank would look good in my apartment. It fits but the apartment seems super congested (already have a cube tank in place).

So I am wanting to sell this. The tank was also leak tested and I added some rock from my display. Everything was drained within the same day after I decided to just wait till I move and get a larger setup.

1. Imagitarium Brooklyn Metal Tank Stand for up to 40 Gallons - $35
2. Eshopps Eclipse M Overflow (2 drain lines are already glued)- $90
3. 30 Gallon Breeder with 1.5? hole drilled for overflow box, 3/4? hole for return (return bulkhead cannot be removed due to use of street elbow - $80

I can do a deal if all 3 are taken together and can include a 1" spears gate valve that was plumbed for the main drain. I can trade for lights too - 24? t5 fixture + bulks or Kessils.

Text 201 484 9859

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: