Nanoreefer415

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Tigriopus californicus/ Tisbe Biminiensis pod sale!

6oz. Pods -$10 Tisbes sold out

16oz. Pods - $20 Tisbes sold out

24oz. Pods - $25 Tisbes sold out

All tisbes fed on new life spectrum pellets, nannochloropsis
will update when tisbes become available again
All tiggers fed on live nannochloropsis, variety of rg complete phyto, and new life spectrum pellets.

All previous buyers from past get 10% off price.

Thanks for looking, pm for interest

Pickup in Nassau county 11514 or any LFS within a few miles

Last edited:

Nanoreefer415

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A56D9E26-1C05-4853-828B-F326CD0870C6.jpg

Nanoreefer415

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Couple of people asked why the tiggers aren't orange like the ones bought online, to clarify;

The orange color existing in a tigriopus comes from the carotenoids eaten by them from photosynthetic organisms (ie. the nannochloropsis i grow) specifically from astaxanthin, which the copepod will use to protect itself from harmful uv radiation and par. So basically long story short, any copepod that is orange was grown outside or via greenhouse and was subject to uv radiation from sun. Since my cultures are grown indoors the pods will take a different color, mostly green if being gut loaded on mostly spirulina/phyto, but i like to give mine crushed pellets to amplify the fatty content and vitamin content for fish.

If you read this far thanks for reading lol, its now cool enough to start outside cultures so i will have some nice shiny orange pods available soon! :p

joeze91

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I also have clean chaeto for sale, will have to start trimming the gigantic mat in the culture, 100% clean chaeto just infested with tigger pods lol
Hello, I am interested in buying some chaeto. I am located in queens but have no problem picking up in Nassau county.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: