Status
Not open for further replies.

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Both sold please close
I have 2 tracy Morgan gorgonian fragsabout 8 to 10 inches each ($25).
Pick up only nj 07003
Mother colony pic attached

Thanks

Attachments

• 20191013_214642.jpg
    20191013_214642.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

grsfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I took this from a website.
Morgonian Gorgonians are named after their most celebrated owner, Tracy Morgan from “30 Rock.” These gorgonians earned this name when Tracy Morgan was visiting the aquarium, and while marveling over Joe's giant gorgonian colonies, he exclaimed that they were his favorite coral at the aquarium! This is Joe’s most abundant gorgonian filling his tank with several enormous three foot colonies. Despite its most recent namesake, this gorgonian is the oldest coral lineage that Joe owns. This coral originated in Joe's care when Joe's first son was born in 1990! Now that's what you call a coral legacy!

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I took this from a website.
Morgonian Gorgonians are named after their most celebrated owner, Tracy Morgan from “30 Rock.” These gorgonians earned this name when Tracy Morgan was visiting the aquarium, and while marveling over Joe's giant gorgonian colonies, he exclaimed that they were his favorite coral at the aquarium! This is Joe’s most abundant gorgonian filling his tank with several enormous three foot colonies. Despite its most recent namesake, this gorgonian is the oldest coral lineage that Joe owns. This coral originated in Joe's care when Joe's first son was born in 1990! Now that's what you call a coral legacy!

Haha thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: