Just reefing
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
BRS restocked, get your trident quickly

Bobyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have been on the waiting list and i am sure hundreds of others are as well. How can they put it up on sale on their web site without letting the people know first waiting for it. It is unfair.

They sent out emails and posted on Facebook that the waiting list was canceled as it amassed thousands of people when they where only receiving 10-20 units a week.

Poseidon87

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Word is most major retailers recieved 100-200 units for Black Friday.

I scored one yesterday around 12pm from BRS.

first you "scored one in the morning" and now it was at "12pm? " hhhmmmmmmm… I have been checking and have been on there email list as well and never got anything from them, so I don't know either your the luckiest man in the world or....

ohdanny

Just reefing
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
first you "scored one in the morning" and now it was at "12pm? " hhhmmmmmmm… I have been checking and have been on there email list as well and never got anything from them, so I don't know either your the luckiest man in the world or....

Hey pops, what are you saying?

I scored mine probably closer to noon rather than in the morning.

BobyBoy also scored 1 at noon on the same day I did.

Bobyboy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some one sounds a bit salty, I’ve gotten multiple email alerts this week and was in the process of checking out when they where sold out 2 times then Friday they where available for multiple hours.
Oh and it was 12:32pm if you want to be exact.

Attachments

• 17DFD430-0CD3-4AD7-9D71-D0D1287D3AE6.png
    17DFD430-0CD3-4AD7-9D71-D0D1287D3AE6.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 56

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: