Fishtankfrank

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey everyone,
My name is frank and I've been in the hobby for about 10 years now (i've been on MR since maybe 2012ish?) Im a physical therapist and own my own clinic here in whitestone queens. Recently i've decided to pursue another one of my passions which is custom tank builds and creations. I've partnered up with 2 friends, 1 is an architect/contractor and another is a well established engineer who has done some amazing work for some big profile politicians. So i was thinking about testing the waters a bit, to see if there is a demand, and to see if we actually enjoy the work/creative process.
so:
We want to build an in-wall set up for someone to put in our portfolio. Crown molding, fish room, the works, as fancy as you want it. This service would be free. You would be paying for the materials obviously - but the actual labor, planning, set up would all be free. There's no catch, all will be transparent, we will not be taking a profit. The project is strictly to take a nice pictures at the end of the build for our portfolio. If you're already planning a build this would be perfect for you.
if there's interest you can PM me and let me know
if there's not well hey, im sure i'll see some of you soon anyway. :)
thanks for reading!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: