meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Fall Cleaning Sale

All of this is pick up only, in Astoria. I am generally available after 7pm weeknights.

Aquamedic Twin Doser

I love this doser, It worked great on my 65 gallon tank, but I am going through five gallons of two part a month on my 220 gallon tank and it is barley stocked. That is just way to much and it is time for a calcium reactor. I do not have pics of it but you can easily find a stock picture of it someplace. If you have to have pics I can take them. This will not be ready for pick up until next week, after my calcium reactor arrives. (pre-sale, I will also consider bringing this into lower manhattan for delivery)

$180

Large CPR Refugium

This is the old style. Picked it up used, and have never used it. I do not have the pump for it. I think all the pieces are there, but can't be sure as I never tried to set it up.

You get what you see in the pics.

$60

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

JBJ Nano Cube

This tank needs some TLC. The ballast went bad, so I bought a new ballast from Nanotuners along with a new 50/50 bulb and never felt motivated enough to put it together. Probably needs a new switch. I do not have the pump or filter for it and the in-tank divider has seen better days but is still doing its job. Great for someone with some DIY skills.

$50

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

Six Line Wrasse

No pics to fast to photograph, you know what they look like. He is about 3 inches (if that)
$10

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: