meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Aquamedic Reefdoser Twin

It is in great condition. I was using it to dose two part and would still be using it if I didn't go through 5 gallons of each part per month.

$180

Pick up in Astoria weeknights after 7pm, or lower Manhattan during the day (by City Hall)

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
BUMP for great doser! I use the very same one. Been using it for well over a year never failed me once. And I don't go through 5 gallons. I dose ESV 2 Part - the 2 jugs lasted me a year. Guess it all depends on the animals you have, and the salt used, and the frequency of w/c.;)

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
And I don't go through 5 gallons. I dose ESV 2 Part - the 2 jugs lasted me a year. Guess it all depends on the animals you have, and the salt used, and the frequency of w/c.;)

I should calrify, I go through five gallons of Alk and five gallons of Calcium on a 220 gallon SPS tank. When I used two part on my 65g tank, I would go though maybe a gallon of each a month, if that. But for the much larger tank, I woud still be using this doser, and would expect it to last me years.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: