meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Unfortunately, for a number of varied reasons the time has come for me to take down my 220 gallon tank. More information about my tank, can be found in my tank thread.

The following items are up for sale. I will not ship, and most items are for pick up only in Astoria in the evening and weekends. I may be willing to bring in some small items for pick up in lower Manhattan. I have a lot of other odd stuff that I will be adding to this thread. After over ten years in the hobby, I have a lot of stuff.

I do not have any corals for sale.

POST IN THIS THREAD. IF IT IS LISTED IT IS AVAILABLE

MH Ballasts - 2x Sunlight Supply HQI 250 Ballasts- $75 each with quick disconnects (3 years old-though barely used for the last year)

Reflector - 2x Original Lumearc Reflectors with mogul sockets. $50 each or $75 for both. These are the original lumenarc reflectors.

Chiller- Tradewinds Chiller Compact 1/2 hp -$800 (two years old- used only one summer) This is a great inline chiller. I posted some more information regarding the chiller with a picture in post #17, on the second page.

SOLD Pumps- ReffloDart $150 (two years old)

Vortech MP40W (not the eco-smart version) -$350 (Two years old)

Skimmer- DAS EX2 $250 in very good condition, except for a small crack below one of the pump assemblies. Does not leak, and has been that way for as long as I can remember. (three years old)

PENDING Calcium Reactor -GEO Calcium Reactor 6x18 with solenoid/regulator and feed pump -$375 (1.5 years old) (no CO2 tank)

SOLD Rock- $3/lbs I am not sure how much I have but it somewhere between 200-250 pounds. It is a mixture of Fiji and some shelf rock. About 1/2 of it is Marco Rock that has been sitting in my tank for three years. There is some bubble algae on the rock, but is otherwise pest free. Some corraline, but not much. Some of it has been sitting in my sump, without lights so is completely bare. I will let it all go in one shot for $500.

PENDING Controller- Aguacontroler JR - This is the old version , and the Direct Connect 8 I have for it works, but I had to do a makeshift repair on the power cord after it was damaged. $100 as is.

SOLD Apogee PAR Meter - purchased in group buy - $140

SOLD Hanna Phosphate Meter - I have a bunch of reagents for it. - $50 - I updated the price to reflect that Hanna has released a less expensive version of this meter.

FISH ARE NOW AVAILABLE

pair of ocerlleris clowns -$20

SOLD lamarck's angel -$25

SOLD flame angel-$35

The tank will be the last thing to go, and will be put up after everything is taken out of it. I have a few fish, (pair of ocerlleris clowns, a lamarck's angel and a flame angel) that will be put up for sale once the rock is gone.

Last edited:

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Here are pictures of the reflectors, taken today. Not a great angle, but it was the best I could do without taking them down. They are a little dirty, but the reflector side is clean and just need to be wiped down.

DSC_0118_505.jpg

here is an older pic

Lights-1.jpg

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Livelife said:
When the fish goin 2 be for sale intersted in the flame angel any pics? size?

I have someone who wants the rock and is scheduled to pick up Friday. Fish will be available after that.

There are two people ahead of you for the flame.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It taken me some time, but I will start to add pictures:

Here is a picture of the Tradwinds chiller. It is the compact 1/2hp model, and comes with a single stage Ranco Controler. I am asking $800 but am flexible. Look around and you will see that Tradewinds chillers are very well regarded and will last a very long time.

Chiller.jpg

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
All PM's replied to.

I lowered the price on the Hanna, as I found out that Hanna released a less expensive version of this meter a few months ago.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: