Planet Aquariums 310

STRIPERVIPER

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   0
I’ll point them up. Vertical isn’t an option. So this weekend I finished my plumbing. (Had a few leaks.. on two joints I forgot to glue. My emergency drain has a small drip at one of my elbows so I’ll be cutting it out this weekend to replace.) I have my pumps, heaters, mp40s X4, and apex running. My probes were dry for 6 months and still work. Just need to be calibrated. So tank depot made right on the rodi reservoir. They shipped me a 100 gallon reservoir that will fit in my planned space. They were trying to tell me I’d have to pay crazy shipping on a replacement and finally I asked for a manager and went nuts and she agreed to fix the issue free of charge and arrange for the wrong size tank to be picked up. Just be careful when ordering from them and ensure they contact the manufacturer of the tank you’re planning on and have them measure the mold. My 100 gallon reservoir arrived this morning so I didn’t stay late at work today and came home and got it hooked up using my creep killer from Aquafx. I run my ATK directly from my reservoir so the creep killer is a must. I’ll be putting that in tomorrow morning. I have the tank cycle started. Added doctor Tim’s and some old bait and fish food. The rock scape will develop with time but I just placed my larger base rock in the tank to get it cycling.

Attachments

STRIPERVIPER

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   0
I have a family member making me a matching canopy. As soon as that’s done I can mount my T5’s to it with adequate space to run my planned 6x xr15 pro G5’s. I control my mp40’s and radions with a wxm. Does anyone know if this mobius app will be capable of controlling the vectra pumps? I have them plugged into my EB832 but this only gives me on/off controllability. I had a reeflink on my office tank for a little bit hated the interface so I ditched it.

coralcrazy

Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Street, amazing tank...this is a tank that I have been eyeing for a while.
Who helped you design this, i am not the best at planning/ plumbing so anybody you would recommend would be greatly appreciated!

jkidd155

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
you will be able to control the L2s or any other ecotech products if they were purchased in the past year or so the mobius is only available for the versa dosing pumps as of now i contacted them and still no time frameto when we will be able to control everything using mobius