• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

junglebase

Will always be a Newbie..
Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Price reduction special!!! $600 for full set up.. before i part out!!

This is perfect for an upgrade:

In anticipation of my upcoming upgrade to a 180 gallon tank, I am offering for sale my 125 gallon reef ready fish tank. The tank comes with dual overflows and all the plumbing. A matching canopy and wood stand is included as well. The sump I am using is a 30 gallon long sump, with three sections. I will be including a Dolphin return pump as well as my ASM G3 skimmer in the sale as part of the sump system. The tank is 72”x22”x18”. The stand is about the same but is 29” high. The canopy is approximately 16” tall and there is a ledge where a fixture can rest, with vent holes on both sides. I am asking $600 (from $700) for the whole set-up. No livestock is included. Please note that this will be ready and cleaned in three to four weeks time. This is for pick up only in Jersey City.

As always, first come first served please.

pa190019.jpg

pa190015.jpg

pa190017.jpg

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
:bump: Congrats on the UPGRADE Alex!!!!!!!!! You have to be the first person I have seen in a while that's upgrading. Best of luck on the sale and your New Tank :splitspin

junglebase

Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
:bump: Congrats on the UPGRADE Alex!!!!!!!!! You have to be the first person I have seen in a while that's upgrading. Best of luck on the sale and your New Tank :splitspin

Thank you!... it was a needed upgrade... i had to move my tank to a different location and it will be an in wall tank so i just decided to go bigger...

Parting out now... for anyone who pm'ed me...make me offers...

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0

cant wait to see that 180!! this 125 was a beautiful setup!! whoever bought it got a steal!! alex..you have any small pumps for sale? i just need it for my skimmer..my old one broke and im using a powerhead right now

junglebase

Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
I Am Interest On You Fish Tank Call Me 516 - 6081369

This is sold.. mods please lock thread.....

cant wait to see that 180!! this 125 was a beautiful setup!! whoever bought it got a steal!! alex..you have any small pumps for sale? i just need it for my skimmer..my old one broke and im using a powerhead right now

Jonathan, i pm'ed you my contact info....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: