airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a friendly reminder for you to check your reverse osmosis water systems filters and membrane.​

All systems should get the pre-membrane filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. The membranewill last from three to five years if the filters are replaced regularly.​

We like our drinking water TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) to be no more than 50 parts per million while RODI water for aquariums should be ZERO TDS.​

You can easily check your water quality by buying our HM Digital high quality hand-held TDS meter for our everyday low price of $24.95 with FREE SHIPPING. Also, since your fish love the pure water you should too, check out our complete Under Sink RO System, now on sale for $169.95. (Only $144.95 after using the $25.00 coupon described below.)​

We appreciate your business and are happy to help in any way!!​

Sincerely, The staff at Air Water & Ice​

We are always available at 772-461-0256 or e-mail us at [email protected]

Get $25 off any purchase of $150.00 or more just by entering the coupon code #19219 at the check out cart. (This coupon cannot be used with another coupon)​

This special is valid until March 31st, 2009​

Watch for more upcomming specials from Air Water & IceT​

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The RO process is virtually the same. Whether or not the units you can find on eBay use good filters or cheap filters is hard to tell. Some of our customers have told us that our products and service is better than other companies/sellers on eBay. That doesn't mean you can't find good units on eBay. It's basically what you think is better. Keep in mind that we offer a 30-day trial period. After that, we offer a limited* lifetime parts warranty.

Regards,
Air, Water & Ice staff

* Limited to parts only. Does not include membranes, pumps or anything else that isn't distributed by us. We will work with you to get these parts up and running, though, if there's a problem.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Alfani - I bought an RO/DI off of an eBay seller who had a decent history. The unit worked fine as far as filtering but I had other problems with it once I connected it to a float valve. Thats where I regretted buying it from that seller because the service was lousy. It was a back and forth email exchange where he wouldnt reply for a few weeks, then gave me a suggestion that didnt work. I would write back, he would take his time getting back to me and then got nasty and made strange excuses. He tried to drag it out until I would just give up but instead I filed a dispute with Amex ( and won ). While I can't speak for ALL eBay sellers, Cliff has a point that you are taking a chance with them as they are usually not an established store that you can go to when you hve a problem.

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
I'd like to buy some filter replacements and membranes but I have no idea what to buy. I have a purewaterclub 6 stage RODI.... but I have no idea which model it is or what size.

What do I do?

hijinks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I got mine from air water ice.. and you can call them with any question or how to hook something up and they will walk you through it.. worth the extra money.. plus they sponsor the forum

Scion_TC2005

RALLIART 2009
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have purchased the typhoon III Extreme 150 GPD unit from Air Water & Ice. It is a great unit, and there customer service is excellent, nice to know that they quick to respond to questions and concerns. I think it is worth the extra money for the service and support over a cheap deal that has questionable service and support.

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
thanks..how many stages does your unit have..what's your webie

The RO process is virtually the same. Whether or not the units you can find on eBay use good filters or cheap filters is hard to tell. Some of our customers have told us that our products and service is better than other companies/sellers on eBay. That doesn't mean you can't find good units on eBay. It's basically what you think is better. Keep in mind that we offer a 30-day trial period. After that, we offer a limited* lifetime parts warranty.

Regards,
Air, Water & Ice staff

* Limited to parts only. Does not include membranes, pumps or anything else that isn't distributed by us. We will work with you to get these parts up and running, though, if there's a problem.

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have the Typhoon III Extreme, so what kind filter do I need? I think is time for me to change the filter. Since is almost a year already... Does MR member any discount?

tangmaniac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
i am interested to buy typhoon extreme to use for my reef , but can i use that filtered water to drink as well? i know that unit has drinking water filter installed just want to make sure. and that will be shipped for free as well? thanks.

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to buy some filter replacements and membranes but I have no idea what to buy. I have a purewaterclub 6 stage RODI.... but I have no idea which model it is or what size.

What do I do?

Normally, the filters are standard size. You can probably find filters for this unit just about anywhere. As for the membrane, you will have to know what GPD rating it has. The membranes are usually the same size, but if you're changign the GPD rating, you may have to get a new flow restrictor. The GPD rating should be on the membrane or you can tell by the flow restrictor on the drain line:

420 or below = Less than a 50 GPD membrane
420 - 550 = 50 - 70 GPD
600 - 800 = 70 - 90 GPD
800 - 1000 = 95 - 100 GPD
Above 1000 = 100+ GPD

Regards,
Air, Water & Ice Staff

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am interested to buy typhoon extreme to use for my reef , but can i use that filtered water to drink as well? i know that unit has drinking water filter installed just want to make sure. and that will be shipped for free as well? thanks.

The Typhoon Extreme does have a port to get drinking water from. However, this is a lone port. If you want to hook it up to a faucet or icemaker, you'll need a storage tank. The Typhoon units were made with mainly reefkeeping in mind, but 2 out of the 3 of them have drinking water ports.

Regards,
Air, Water & Ice Staff

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm trying to decide on a new unit to replace the one I currently use. Can you tell me the difference between the Typhoon and Typhoon III? It's hard to find the relevant details on the pages because there is too much info to sort through.

Brian65901

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Great Service

I have had the Typhoon 3 for almost 2 years and I still get 0 ppm water no problems I change filter elements regularly and still have the original membrane I found their prices to be very competitive and they are reliable to deal with and they don't jerk you around.

airwaterice

Airwaterice
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Filter Changes

I have the Typhoon III Extreme, so what kind filter do I need? I think is time for me to change the filter. Since is almost a year already... Does MR member any discount?

Hello,

All you need is the T-pack. It includes all 4 of the bottom filters. The RO membrane (on top) is normally good for 3-5 years.

You should have a discount code which is 07150. Insert it on the cart page before you checkout.

Regards,
Air, Water & Ice staff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: