Vibemyreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking into buying an LED fixture. Anyone have any experience with this fixture? From what I read the "director" for it which seems to be the controller has a bunch of issues. I am setting up a 29 gal and looking for a single stand alone fixture, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Vibemyreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jenks! I just checked out your link (didn't realize till after my first post) they look to be almost the same but half the price! Anyone else every use these fixtures? It's hard to commit to a cheaper fixture without great backing, "you get what you pay for" will be bothering me till then

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Sure.

Again, I've never used them, but many people on reefcentral.com gave them great ratings.

The Pharos are fully controllable and have cloud cover options. At first, it's exciting and cool, it really serves no beneficial purpose to your livestock though.

If you're ever in my area, you're welcome to come check my Pharos out.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
No point in doing full spectrum. Just get the blue and white version. You won't use red or UV anyway. Just waste $

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: