Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just stopped in all for birds on jerico tpk mineola they just got a shipment of beautiful fish and nice lps corals
Don't go there unless ur exp because they have no idea what they r selling but got nice stuff
Lots of angles

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I havent been in a while.
From what I hear the guy who ran the saltwater tanks was gone for a while.
Everything kind of slid. He came back a few months ago and everything looks good.
The cool thing about this place is you dont have to worry if your lights are bright enough.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
That place sucks..they always had unhealthy stuff. My dad used to have a scuba store right across the street and I remember even as a kid we're talking about 15 years ago the place hasn't changed at all. I went there a few months ago since I was passing by and nothing has changed, they even have the same dry goods in stock! If you look at the price tags you can tell they are ancient. Their reptiles are all sick and dehydrated, always were. There is also no prices on anything not 1 tank had a price for what was in it and when I inquired about stuff they just gave me a look. I don't think they even spoke english. I don't know about them having a saltwater guy ,him leaving coming back etc. but I personally wouldn't buy anything from there because I know they run the store like crap. They shouldn't even have anything in there except for birds because I think that's the only thing they care about.

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I stopped in there today and thought everything looked really good, overall a good selection. Spoke to the owner, I believe, and all the coral tanks are isolated, fish looked well fed and active.

Worth the trip in my opinion.

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I was in there about 2 weeks ago looking for a valve for a TLF reactor.
The store looks good. Nothing great as far a livestock ws concerned. But tanks looked clean and well kept.
Dry gods were old and dusty, and pricing was okay.

doma25

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the place does not suck, it is definitely a little old fashioned, however the livestock i have come across have looked healthy. I have been there several times. I also bought a brain coral and a torch coral from them and they have both grown 15 percent in the last month. My clown is very happy hosting it. I agree that it is frustrating that prices are not listed on the tanks but when i asked for a price they always seemed reasonable. A plus to going there is that there is a delicious Portuguese chicken place right next store!

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Well this place must have done a serious 180 in the last few months because when I was there there was no coral whatsoever and barely any saltwater fish. I guess everything looks good because it's new. Personally I know the reputation and would not buy anything. Like I said I knew about the place for probably 15 years and used to go there as a kid. I don't check often because I knew how it was. If tehy finally got someone who knows what the hell they are doing then good for them it's about damn time! LOL

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Don't waste ur time just went there ,nothings priced and the guys a real wiseass , I was gonna get an anthis they had so I asked him if it was eating , his response was all the fish are eating , so he put flake food in the tank and I was laughting as I watched it flutter to the bottom of the tank

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The help there is non existent but if u know what ur looking for u can it's good! the issue by me is there is not any good stores the new one by the source is still in the building phase and their fish only tanks r looking a little shabby

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: