pomacanthus

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions? These appear to very similar units as far as I can tell.
Wondering if anyone had recommendations. Looking to control 4 items total to include: chiller, C02, pumps, and redox (03).

Thanks in advance,

Pomacanthus

Attachments

• greenclam.jpg
    greenclam.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5,743

dougc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Digital Aquatics controller doesn't do pH or ORP. You can control lights, temperature, pumps, etc.

I have an AquaController II and love it. I ended up spending a lot more on it than I had budgeted, though. Because of a succession of X10 control problems, I ended up buying two heavy-duty direct connect boxes. Click here for the gory details. I have no experience with the Octopus, but I have heard that the AquaController is a bit more flexible and the support is better.

seaguru

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't get me wrong...

the higher end controllers that do pH, etc. are wonderful devices but for most of us, out of our price range/budget.

The ReefKeeper is for the majority of us who cannot or will not spend upwards of $500 for a controller.

At $219 (I think) out the door, you will not find a better bang for your buck! And it appears that users across the internet have reported very positive experiences thus far (for the most part... as any new offering may have a few initial bugs).

As soon as I have mine up and running I will give my report to my fellow Reefers.

Regards...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: