A

Anonymous

You guys should check out Jen's Blog...I've been following along so far and there's good info being presented there. How to frag various LPS, growth sequences of LPS, how to prep frags & corals for transport, etc. Check it out.

Jen's Blog

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, but that reminds me of why I hate traditional blogs so friggin much.. - You have to read 'em bassackwards. :?

Gimme the oldest stuff up top and let me get caught up to date as I read down says I! :x

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GratefulDiver":3vktzt25 said:
Nice, but that reminds me of why I hate traditional blogs so friggin much.. - You have to read 'em bassackwards. :?

Gimme the oldest stuff up top and let me get caught up to date as I read down says I! :x

Heheh, yeah I realized that after reading Mothra's blog on the 3000k T5 lighting, I kept saying why is he now using it without a reflector?

Meloco14

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GratefulDiver":20tlmmm8 said:

Agreed, I didn't realize it until I read the last (first) entry.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: