JennM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The subject line says it all...Eric will be here on June 22, 7:00 PM at Lawrenceville Presbyterian Church, 800 Lawrenceville Hwy, Lawrenceville, GA 30245. For more information you can call Andy at 770-331-1724 or myself (Jenn) at 770-720-0103.

Advance tickets are $5.00 or $10.00 at the door. NO exceptions. Tickets can be purchased through the mail, send check or money order for $5 per ticket to:

Atlanta Reef Club
c/o 111 Mountain Vista Blvd
Bldg A, Suite 140
Canton, GA 30115

Please make check or money order payable to MyReef Creations

If you'd like to receive your ticket(s) by mail, please enclose a self-addressed, STAMPED envelope. Otherwise, your ticket will be held for you at the Will-Call table at the door. Either way, you will receive a confirmation email when your payment is received and ticket issued.

Seating is limited to 200, so please purchase your tickets early. We cannot guarantee that there will be any tickets available at the door.

Hope to see you there!

Jennifer Myerscough
Committee Member
Atlanta Reef Club[/b]

JennM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rover, how many tickets would you like?

You can get some and take your best customers.....

Jenn

SPC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posted by Jenn:
Hey Rover, how many tickets would you like?

You can get some and take your best customers.....

-Yea and don't forget about your sump friends Glenn :wink: .
Steve

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let you know early next week. I need to check with a few employees.

jdvalero

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I was kidding....!!! That damn Percula and SPC...probably.... Just to have him sign my copy of his book is well worth it! Are you planning to send emails to remind people of it? remember how forgetfull I am...by the way nice web page for the MyReefCreations.

jamesw

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi JD,

To answer your question, we have a sticky up there for MARSH's collecting trip. It is THIS weekend, as opposed to your club's activity which isn't until next month.

So wait your turn!!! :) We'll sticky your post about a week before your event.

If we sticky'd everyone's post, imagine how many would be up there.

Cheers
James Wiseman

myreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks James, I understand about that. No problem. Most boards sticky them about 1-2 weeks out, from when the event is taking place. It is fast approaching, so it won't be long until it is "stickied" anyway. TIA for doing that for clubs anyway!

jdvalero

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://reefs.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15527

Now this really pisses me off....is it because is the "All Mighty " MAGNA that they get a "sticky" three weeks in advance and the little local association as "Atlanta Reef Club" does not get a sticky? (I am in "NO" way associated with "Atlanta Reef Club") It's not fair that's all! Please review you criteria of when to place stickeys and make it fair to everyone regardless of association size and SPONSORSHIP.

jdvalero

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still doesn't explain why they did get the preferencial treatment. that'a all.
Sorry if I inconvenianced(sp) you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: