selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
I can't complain I just raise it to 30% the light gives it a natural look ... Not like alot of other led .... The cloud cover is nice and the lighting it's hot ... Non the less I think it's a great buy ... Thinking of buying the new lens next week

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
If I couldn't afford radions and all I could buy is AI I would hate on them too lol .... But like I've said before preference but if you look at the other thread about the guy who has 300 GL half of his tank is AI and the other half is radions and he said every body can see that radions is better

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Either way, these lights wont be cheap. The AIs might actually cost more if I have to buy 2x of them for my cube. From my research, most say that one Radion (esp with new lenses) will be plenty for a 60 cube, but I will probably need 2x AIs.

The Vegas look nice (we dont know exactly bc they havent been released yet) but I may have to buy two of them also. And who knows when they will be released....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: