A

Anonymous

The first reading assignment is online "in toto." (Had to burn the midnight oil to get that done...:)

I have password protected the reading assignment, and you will only be granted access to it if you can demonstrate that you have ordered the books, but have not received all or part of your order yet.

To be granted access to the reading material, send me an email ([email protected]) with an order confirmation, or some such. You get the idea.

We scanned all and I mean ALL of the 1st reading assignment...and if we can scan it all...you can at the very least read it all..
smile.gif
so...No whining!
wink.gif

Cheers
James Wiseman
[email protected]

A

Anonymous

whoa. That must have taken a while. Great job James... I havnt even read it all yet though I have the book.
wink.gif

-Steve

[This message has been edited by Steve Richardson (edited 14 March 2001).]

A

Anonymous

but i like whining. but i've got to admit, i'm glad i didn't have to scan all that stuff.

A

Anonymous

I noticed that someone had the pdf's out there, thanks for the effort. My book just came this afternoon, so I'll be a-studying as soon as I get home from work.....

------------------
-Greg
Visit my website: SaltyZoo.com

I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors, and I shall adopt
new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views. -Abraham Lincoln

A

Anonymous

I'm burning through ink cartridges like mad!!! My printer is smoking!

Thanks for all your hard work, I've already started reading.

Scott

A

Anonymous

The version of Acrobat I'm using (4.0 0318 16:59) doesn't have a rotate function. Is there a later version that does? I'd rather not have to print every second page for copyright and waste reasons. Any ideas?

| Don't worry. I realised there is a 4.05c and that includes rotate.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

[This message has been edited by ATJ (edited 15 March 2001).]

A

Anonymous

Can't you just stand on your head while you read it?
wink.gif

Glad to hear you got it working for you.

James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

Wow! Kudos to you James for all that work!
(Especially since I was gonna be scanning for Doug and **** until their books got here, now I don't have to
biggrin.gif
) I owe you a drink next time I see you! Maybe even two!

~Alice

Hmmmm...seems the filter is on....I guess I'll have to call him "Richard" or "Fishdaddy" instead of **** from now on, lol.

------------------
Reefkeeping is my life; I can't afford a hobby too! www.thereeftank.com a friendly place to learn!

[This message has been edited by Alice (edited 15 March 2001).]

A

Anonymous

James:

I'm just finishing the printing of the online version of EIS for first week and I noticed that pages 210 and 211 of Chapter 6 are missing.

Are these pages in any other location?

Thanks in advance.

Savaraya

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: