Oholic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
BAS fish auction is tonight its mainly FW... but there is always a chance to get a few good SW steals if you have the patience. Anyone planning on attending... im going down with my fam as usual hope to see some of you there!:bagfish:

:fight2::type::banghead:Just 1 rule don't out bid ME! :fight2::type::banghead:​

Oholic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yes u can there doors open @ 730 so from 730 to 830 u can view all the different items that they have afterwards the auction starts... they don't cater a lot to us SW guys but they do have a few must have items every time I've been there

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
You must be a BAS member to attend for free, otherwise there is a $5 charge to attend a meeting without joining their club.

At these auctions they get a HUGE amount of mainly FW items, though there is some SW items..often the SW corals - which are usually stuff like Kenya Trees..often are sold for about $30 :)(), though every now & then youcan get a great deal. last year i got a Green Coris wrasse for $5 (few SW people there sometimes.

The other thing you need to know is their auctions often go on until 1:00AM + due to the amount of items in them.
Sometimes they allow you to pay $1.00 to get a bag auctioned earlier..i do not know if they will do that tonight or not.

...just a heads up.

Oholic

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Kathy where you there last night?

I was able to pick up a green slimer acro frag, Benggai Cardinal, pygmy angel, bristtle star, and some xenia i think i didnt spend more than $35 for everything... I wanted to buy a biocube that they had there but that went for $150 and a monti frag that I let a kid have @ 24... would felt bad outbidding him

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: