Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My black foxface in the pic happens to have A gallbladder issue or something else. I tried giving it green peas he does not eat it he does not eat his regular food as he used to. He was fine in quarantine for three weeks. All of a sudden this popped up on him. At the current moment he’s with copper and some Epson salts to try to relax the muscles so far he’s been in this for three days no difference

Attachments

• E7AF90F4-68BF-4E58-BF68-D3E72A09C077.jpeg
    E7AF90F4-68BF-4E58-BF68-D3E72A09C077.jpeg
    525.7 KB · Views: 0

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
It looks like some type of infection, probably internal, because it stopped eating. Copper and Epsom salts aren’t going to help that. You’ll need meds, there are many on the market, but just in my experience when they stop eating it doesn’t end well. Keep hope there are always exceptions.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
when my freshwater cichlids had bloat, which is a general term for internal constipation, infection/etc, where the symptom was fluid accumulating in the body, and stringy feces, (the feces coating, with no mass of digested food inside), I used Clout. you however seem to have a physical external injury. Are you sure if it's internal or external?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: