LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone from Jersey or not from Jersey have any info about Tropiquarium or Reef To Reptiles? I believe they're both in Ocean NJ since they're suppose to be relatively close to one another I figure I'd knock em both out in one trip. Thinking about looking for a pair of clowns and maybe a few frags, anyone have any input on either?

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
anyone from jersey or not from jersey have any info about tropiquarium or reef to reptiles? I believe they're both in ocean nj since they're suppose to be relatively close to one another i figure i'd knock em both out in one trip. Thinking about looking for a pair of clowns and maybe a few frags, anyone have any input on either?

You have (a.f) (ocean gallery) (reef encounters) there all located in nj.

Last edited:

Silverni2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Trop and reef to rep are across the street from each other both worth going to see especially if u like frags! As Angelo mentioned ocean gallery is an excellent store much more north of those to stores but if ur coming from ny u will be passing it. Also stop at absolutely fish also north jersey excellent if you like big corals!!
Bring lots of cash!! If you hit all these stores you will be tapped out for sure

LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey how's the tank Doin jose...

Hey man, tank is is doing good. I actually had to take it down again since I moved into another apt in the same building and had to put it back up what a pain that was. How you been? How's your daughter doing?

Trop and reef to rep are across the street from each other both worth going to see especially if u like frags! As Angelo mentioned ocean gallery is an excellent store much more north of those to stores but if ur coming from ny u will be passing it. Also stop at absolutely fish also north jersey excellent if you like big corals!!
Bring lots of cash!! If you hit all these stores you will be tapped out for sure

Yeah I see what you mean about the cash problem, I just got back came home with a mated pair of clowns and a little baby tang not sure what to make of it though. The tang when I got him (or her) out of the plastic into a container I use for acclimation and slow drip is laying on it's side. I'll let it be for a hour or so and let it get settled before I put it in a 29g quarantine. I don't know about that guy the clowns seem pretty happy I'm hoping it was just the long ride home. /fingerscrossed

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: