Salty Dog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90.9%
20   2   0
Dont know how many of you are in Ct but if you are I found a great place yesterday for coral shopping at awesume pricing. I would have to say if you ever been to house of fins take there prices and cut them by 60%. This Place is in Milford Ct across from the saturn daler on the post road. I was there for the first time yesterday to check things out and I started to droll, The owner is super cool and is willing to trade/ buy peices also. He stocks a bunch of diferent speices of fish at a great price. Just wanted to let you all know.

Bill

Last edited:

Border09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went there today for a look... I didn't really like it. I can't seem to find gobies anywhere other than HOF which is way too expensive. Guess I have to keep on going to the city

johnny roastbeef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have never been there when most of the fish didnt look to be ready to die. Sores on their skin and loaded with ich. I went there years ago to buy some LR. They have a big tub in the side room, and just taking a quick look into the tank, I started laughing uncontrollably. They had plastic fake (white) corals in the tub that they were selling as live rock. Stay away from this place.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: