Nanodan

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have two computers for sale. Just seeing if anybody is interested in them. I currently have 5 comps running in the house but only need 2. I would rather sell a comp and setup a big tank than have extra comps laying around.
1) Laptop Dell Inspirion 8200 P4 1.6 Centrino, 512mgs 333DDR, Geforce2 32 meg graphics, Built in 10/100, Firewire, 56k Modem,Crystal Labs sound 32bit. S-video out, VGA out, 20gig scuzzy HD, XVGA 16" display, IR built in ,and built in stick mouse and pad mouse. Smoking hot laptop. I can also fresh install XP pro, Photoshop7,Nortons,Dreamweaver MX, MS Office 2k,and a bunch of differant games if you need. Includes Digital Lithium Ion battery, Origanal Case(very nice) , Power plug.Origanaly this unit cost over $3200, and only had 256mg of 266 ram. I upgraded the ram to 333 to utilize the 566 FSB of the Intel MB on this unit. Excellent Condition. Oh almost forgot CD drive is CD-R-RW. And I will include Nero Burning Rom 6(installed).Will sell with origanal memory included (so you get the 512 333 and the 256 of 266 but 512 will be installed). I am asking $1100 and have a prospective buyer except he hasnt got a job and is basically jerking me around ( you know how friends are). The software alone will cost you upwards of 2k to buy.

The second computer is a Custom built very high end rig I had made for myself to be my multimedia computer and run my entertainment system.
But again I have no time for entertainment and the unit is complete and smoking hot. Its a 2000 XP 512mgs 333 DDR(with chrome heatsink on RAM). Based on Gigabyte Mobo(insane looking blue board with neon green and purple sockets, and 8x AGP slot, with crazy copper HS/Fan on North bridge. I have retro fitted the tower to have a Acrylic window on the left side of the box for viewing since this is also a "show" piece aswell and it has 3 clear case/w blue led fans 80mm in the case. 1 clear tri color Led 80mm fan in the window blowing onto the mobo and chip heatsink has been modified to accept a 4700 RPM 130 CFM 80mm clear/blue led fan on the heatsink Via a turbo induction shroud. That fan has an Alien head fan shroud on it which is chrome and the blue leds make it look like his eyes are glowing blue. All the IDE connections are UV round connecters ( ANTEC) a Antec certified 330 WT PS. Verto Geforce FX with 128 mg Ramdac video, 10/100, DVD- CD-CD-r -rw drive very fast burn speed its an ultra 52xwrite. And a 80gig 8mg cache 7200rpm ata 133 HD. This comp smokes and is very OCable, but I couldnt imagine why you would need too. Finnaly it has a black light strip that illuminates the whole case. A must see computer that will have everybody asking where the F%^& you got it. Comes with Gravitron wireless Keyboard and Air mouse(also optical) for use on Home theater systems. Can also be a smoking hot desktop PC. Asking $1000 I have built this system and can verify that that is 100% rock solid reliable.

Any questions E Mail me @ [email protected]

Thanks, Dan

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: