• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have two Hanna PH meters for sale:
A Hanna HI 9210N (the small one) and a Hanna HI 931000 (the larger one in the photo)
Both are waterproof, and have temperature compensation 0-70 degrees C and will measure a range from 0.00 - 14.00 PH with a 0.01 resolution. I also have the instructions for both units as PDF files. Both units will require a probe
(HI 1217D) available online.
I have not tested the meters as i dont have a probe but both units power up fine with a 9V battery.
$50 each.
Pickup on weekends or evenings in park slope Brooklyn or at my work in Union Square during the week.

Attachments

• PH meters.jpg
    PH meters.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 263

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These are still available and as I am moving to australia in two weeks I need to get these out of the house quickly.
These retail for around $200 with out the probe, Make me an offer and get yourself a deal!

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok the smaller of the two meters has sold, the other one (left hand one in the picture) is still available.
I can ship for an additional $5.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One last Bump. I need to sell this by friday or i will be taking it to australia with me.
Pickup in union square or Park slope.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: