Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Brooklynite reefers!
After meeting some very nice people, and getting the hang of things with reef keeping, I was forced to move. I had to break down the 36 gal Bowfront tank that took me 2 years + to build, and give away my beautiful blue carpet, fish, coral, LR and lighting in custom canopy.

I wish I knew the 2 guys that came and cleaned me out in like 10 mins. and were never heard of nor seen again since! like they were reef reapers :DarthVade
I'd gladly give em back the 500. if I could! :fishhit:
Im sure you peeps can understand how heart breaking this was to do!

The initial plan was to wait till I bought a house, but I cant wait...
Anyway Its been tough just lurking, and looking at so many amazing tank pics!!!

So here we go, starting from scratch...

anyone local considering breaking down or upgrading to a new tank please PM me...

I need a decent tank to get started... from 36 gal- 60ish gallons.

I can offer cash and/or services:
I've been providing computer tech support for corpoarate and home office as well as personal computing and custom PC's with watercooling, you name it!

I am also a supporter for a Compasionate New York, and willing to donate time and services to the elderly and the ill free of charge should you or a loved one need help, please pm me.

Thank you MR'ers!
Xtra

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you're the man!

Hi Rich!
Thanks Bud, Much appreciated!
Manhattan Reefs is jumpin', I remember when MR's was just a small frag! :Hydrogen:

I got a few pm's already, with some very nice offers from the good people here!

Im still here trying to get my ideas together, and Im already losing sleep!

Xtra

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I don't know you but you sound like a compassionate person and a really good hearted person...When I read your intial post I just wanted to empty my closet out and give the stuff I'm not using to you...So here's what I have a

..55 gallon sump 1 hole drill right backside with 5 baffles homemade
..Skimmer in sump rated for 125 gallon name unknown got from Reef Exotics so you could look it up on that site..
..Some l.e.d's you could probably connect to a retrokit...

Free of charge of course...

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bob!

Thats really kind of you bud!
But, just to let you know... I'm just your average Joe... :usa1:
Still feel free to off load your spare equiptment this way! lol

I really appreciate it since we all know this hobby isnt cheap!

I've still havent gotten anything going, due to my crazy work schedule the last few weeks, but hopefully that will change soon.

Thanks again,

Rob
aka Bob too

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hey QuickSubaru..if Xtrakritical takes up on the tank you have for sale..I'll assume he won't be interested in the FW fish you have.
If you let me know what they are and they need a home, I'll see what I can do to re-home them..I have 6 FW tanks in addition to my SW tanks...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: