lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I despise photobucket pics posted on this site. I know it's easy, but there's gotta be better options?

Why do i hate them? I browse with tapatalk. You can't browse them in the app, although on other forums you can (WAMAS for example) you also can't zoom them. And finally the ads. How many subway, punk rock, or whatever ads do I have to see each time I click on a photo.

Sorry to poo poo on this thread, but really..less photo bucket pics please, not more!

duromega

Fish Hoarder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
I despise photobucket pics posted on this site. I know it's easy, but there's gotta be better options?

Why do i hate them? I browse with tapatalk. You can't browse them in the app, although on other forums you can (WAMAS for example) you also can't zoom them. And finally the ads. How many subway, punk rock, or whatever ads do I have to see each time I click on a photo.

Sorry to poo poo on this thread, but really..less photo bucket pics please, not more!

you will see ads when people copy and paste the img link
if members use the /img code you won't see any ads

MikeC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Photobucket sucks now they want to charge $400 a year to post your pictures on third-party forum so it's no longer free and if you have had photos on there for the last 10 years like me unless you pay $400 you don't get to post them anymore.
I refuse to pay their hijacking fees so if you see one of my threads that used to have a photo on it and it's not there now you understand why Photobucket took advantage of all their loyal customers and basically screwed them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: